This website is managed and owned by “Friendship Lamps Australia”. All mentions of “we”, “our”, and “us” refer to this brand. All the services and products that Friendship Lamps Australia offers are subject to the terms and conditions mentioned here and your use of them implies you have agreed to these terms and conditions. We recommend you read these terms and conditions carefully before you use our website or purchase our products.
- Use of Product and Service Terms
You may not use our products or services for any unauthorized/illegal purpose. You may not, as you use this service, violate laws laid down in your jurisdiction and this includes but is not limited to copyright laws. You may not use our content, products, and services without express written permission from us and this includes the use of website textual content, images, and information.
- General Conditions
We have the right to change our products and pricing at any time & without prior notice, and we can’t be held liable for this.
We also can’t be held liable if anyone uses our products or services for purposes they aren’t designed or intended for.
- Products and Services Conditions
Our returns system is fully described in our Return Policy page. Please refer to it if you have any questions on how to return our product and get a refund.
We have the right to limit or deny sale of our products to any person in any location or jurisdiction and can’t be asked to explain our reasons. We also have the right to limit the number of products we ship out to an individual buyer and will exercise this right on a case-to-case basis at our discretion.
We can also cancel any order at any time and will provide a full refund for services denied. We may discontinue a product at our discretion and aren’t required to inform our customers in advance.
- Third Party Links
We may have third-party links in some of our content that will direct you towards a different website. These websites aren’t affiliated with us and we’re not required to evaluate their content or products for quality. We recommend you read the terms and conditions of the third party website before you purchase any products or services from them.
We can’t be held responsible for any damage from the use of products and services from third party websites. All of the concerns and claims related to your interaction with the third-party website must be addressed to them.
- Prohibited Uses
You’re not permitted to use our website, products, and services for any illegal purposes and this includes:
- Using the content and services to perform illegal activities.
- Soliciting others to perform illegal activities on our website or through our products and services.
- Violating any international, state, federal, and local laws through our products and services.
- Infringing upon any intellectual property rights related to our website content.
- Harassing, abusing, harming, insulting, slandering, disparaging, trying to intimidate or discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, national origin, or disability on our website.
- Submitting false information.
- Uploading any malware or malicious codes into our website.
- Trying to bypass or disable any security measures in our website.
- Disclaimer on Warranties and Limitations on Liability
We do not guarantee or warrant that our service during your use will be secure, timely, uninterrupted, and without errors. We also don’t warrant that any results or service you obtain from the use of our products and services will be reliable or accurate.
We may remove the service for an indefinite period of time or cancel the service entirely without any prior notice to you. The ability to use or not use our services is at your own risk and we have no liability in the matter.
All our products and services delivered to you through our service are delivered ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for you to use unless expressly stated by us. This is without any warranties, representation, conditions that are express or implied. This includes implied conditions and warranties of merchantability.
Our employees, including directors, officers, interns, agents, affiliates, contractors, service providers, suppliers, or licensors are not liable for any loss, injury, claim during your use of our products and services.
We’re not liable for any damages, be they direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential. This includes”
- Lost profits
- Lst savings
- Loss of revenue
- Loss of data
- Any replacement costs, etc, whether they’re based in contract, strict liability or otherwise, which includes negligence, due to your use of any products and services provides by us.
- Any damages due to your use of our products and service, including any errors or omissions in our website content that is posted, communicated, transmitted, or otherwise made available to you through our service.
Certain jurisdictions don’t permit the exclusion or even any limitation of liability for consequential/incidental damages, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law in these jurisdictions.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions and any legal agreement we make with customers will fall under the jurisdiction of NSW. So any disputes and claims regarding our services must be made in New South Wales.
- Our Terms and Conditions
We can change our terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. It is our sole discretion to update, revise, add, or remove points from these terms and conditions. We encourage you to check this page regularly and before you use our products and services. We’re not required to inform you of the changes in our terms and services. If you continue to use our services and products, you agree to everything mentioned on this page, regardless of when and how it’s updated.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions as well as our products and services, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We’ll endeavor to reply as quickly as we can.